3-Phase AC-DC power supply offers 400Vac input, 200Vdc output
The HTH 1K-F6W 3-phase high voltage AC-DC power supply is designed for 1000W industrial applications. The unit operates from a three-phase line input of 400Vac (340-446Vac range) and delivers a 200Vdc single output. Similar power supplies that operate from 380Vac or 480Vac 3-phase sources are also available on request.
The 3-phase 1kW AC-DC power supply is used to power industrial applications including as DC motor control, battery charging, DC bus voltage for distributed systems and power servos.
Cooling by conduction via a heat-sinking surface (chassis or cabinet wall), and the use of high quality internal fans provide sufficient cooling for operation over a 0°C to +50°C temperature range for full specification without derating. If you require wider temperature ranges, please let us know.
The HTH 1K-F6W three-phase power supply is verified for 5600Vdc input to output isolation and production level testing is 4300Vdc input to output; this isolates equipment from the supply and contributes to high reliability and long operating life of the unit. Further electronic protection includes inrush current limiting, output current limiting with short-circuit protection and thermal shutdown in case of insufficient cooling and output over-voltage protection. The units are designed for compliance with EN/UL60950-1 and equivalent safety standards. Filtering on the input and output contributes to low output ripple and noise. The input meets EN55032 Class A with wide margins with Class B available as an option.
The power supply is ruggedized for resistance to shock and vibration and meets IEC 61373 Cat 1 A&B. Conformal coating ensures protection from humidity and airborne contaminants. Built on a single PCB, the power supply is low profile (65 mm), light weight and delivers a 1kW cost-effective solution.
ABSOPULSE Electronics is an original equipment manufacturer (OEM) specializing in the design and manufacture of an extensive range of custom railway and industrial quality power conversion solutions. All existing designs can be modified to meet your application requirements.
Key HTH 1K-F6W Specifications
- 1000W output power;
- Input: 3-phase 400Vac (340-460Vac) or custom;
- Output: 200Vdc or custom;
- Isolation: 4300Vdc input/output (5600Vdc type test);
- 0°C to +50°C operating temperature range – no derating;
- Cooling by high quality internal fans;
- Designed to meet EN62368-1 and equivalent safety standards;
- Conformal coating;
- Compact construction;
- Ruggedized: resistance to shock & vibration (IEC 61373 Cat 1 A&B);
- MTBF 140,000 hours at 45°C (fans excluded);
- 85% efficiency at full load depending on input/output;
- Full electronic protection;
- F6W chassis: 254 x 65 x 349 mm (10″ x 2.6″ x 13.75″) dimensions include baseplate, exclude terminals
Copyright © ABSOPULSE Electronics Ltd