Careers at Absopulse Electronics Ltd.
We are always looking for talented, motivated, well qualified people in a range of functions including engineering, manufacturing, administration, project management and manufacturing documentation.
If you would like to join our team, please e-mail your resume and covering letter to Yao Guo: Yao@absopulse.com
Junior Purchaser (Buyer/Planner) (Full-time)
The successful candidate preferably has previous experience (1-3 years) in an electronics manufacturing environment with thru hole and SMT components and assemblies along with inventory management software (ERP).
- Purchase materials and services in support of production and company’s operational requirements;
- Secure and analyze quotations, negotiate prices and terms with suppliers and recommend suppliers with respect to cost, quality and delivery competitiveness;
- Monitor stock levels and identify purchasing needs;
- Generate Re-order Point requisition, provide detailed and relevant information for review by the Purchasing Manager;
- Verify receipt of items by comparing items received to items ordered; resolve errors in shipments with suppliers;
- Actively pursue cost reduction opportunities and ensure best overall cost of purchases;
- Participate in streamlining supply chain operations to improve performance and cost reduction;
- Perform risk analysis-identification and resolution of supply issues in order to meet commitments;
- Collaborate and communicate effectively across different organizational levels;
- Review actual or potential material shortages and report in daily production meeting;
- Additional responsibilities as required to meet business needs.
Test Technician (Full-time)
- Test and repair switching power supplies (DC/DC and AC/DC) using digital multimeter, oscilloscope, load bank, PFC meter, as well as various types of analog and digital equipment;
- Test low voltage and high voltage power supplies;
- Test and evaluate performance of prototype and/or production models;
- Ability to work with speed and confidence in order to maintain production schedules;
- Ability to document test results, analyse data and make recommendations on possible product improvement;
- Comprehension of technical drawings, data sheets and written work instructions;
- Experience in electronics industry;
- Comfortable working in a multi-national environment;
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
Board Assembler (Full-time)
- Soldering skill for main PCB circuit board;
- Ability to read circuit board drawings;
- Knowledge of electronic components;
- Good communication skill and willingness to learn;
- Attention to detail and patience.