The PHR series of industrial quality AC-DC power supplies with active PFC-input are designed and built for an operating life of up to 30 years. The heavy duty power supplies provide reliable power conversion in environments where unit replacement is difficult or expensive. The design eliminates optocouplers from the feedback loop and a significantly reduces component count, resulting in an MTBF that is significantly higher than conventional designs. Large design headroom, full electronic protection, 5000Vdc input to output isolation and heavy ruggedizing also contribute to the long operating life of the unit. Internal printed circuits are conformal coated, providing immunity to the effects of moisture.
The PHR AC-DC power supply series is available in output power levels of 150W (PHR 150-F2), 200W (PHR 200-F3) and 250W (PHR 250-F3). All power supplies in the series operate at full specification over a -20°C to +70°C temperature range with conduction and convection cooling. They employ active power factor correction (PFC) to convert a universal ac-input voltage (95V to 264Vac) to 12V, 24V, 48V or 125Vdc for the 150W and 200W units and to 24V, 48V or 125Vdc for the 250W version. Other input/output configurations are available on request. Hold up time is a minimum 5ms at full load for 5% drop of output voltage for the entire input voltage range.
All models in the PHR series comply with EN61000-3-2 directive for low input harmonic distortion and with EN/UL60950 and equivalent industrial safety standards. They have filtering on the input and output for low noise. The input meets EN55022 Class A with wide margins; EN55022 Class B is available on request. Efficiency at full load is typically 80%.
ABSOPULSE Electronics designs and manufactures one of the broadest ranges of heavy-duty industrial and railway quality AC-DC switch mode power supplies available on the market today. Customized and fully custom.
To discuss these power supply designs or any of your power conversion requirements, please contact us.
- All versions – 120W, 150W, 200VA and 250W
- Active power factor correction – meets EN61000-3-2;
- High input/output isolation: 5000Vdc;
- Input: universal 95-264Vac, 47 – 63Hz;
- Minimum 85% efficiency at full load;
- Cooling by conduction and natural convection (no fans);
- -20°C to +70°C operating temperature range at full specification – no derating;
- Compliance with EN/UL60950-1 and equivalent safety standards;
- Conformal coating for protection against humidity & airborne contaminants;
- Meets EN55022 Class A with wide margins;
- Full electronic protection.
- 120W, 150W, 200W versions – PHR 120-F1, PHR 150-F2, PHR 200-F3
- Output: 12V, 24V, 48V, 125Vdc or custom.
- 120W version – PHR 120-F1
- F2 chassis mount package: 114 x 51 x 201 mm (4.5″ x 2″ x 7.9″) W x H x L
- 250VA version – PHR 250-F3
- Output: Output: 24V, 48V, 125Vdc or custom.
- 150W version – PHR 150-F2
- F2 chassis mount package: 114 x 58 x 256 mm (4.5″ x 2.3″ x 10.1″) W x H x L
- 200W, 250W versions -PHR 200-F3, PHR 250-F3
- F3 chassis mount package: 132 x 64 x 300 mm (5.2″ x 2.5″ x 11.8″) W x H x L.