Three-phase AC-DC power supplies offer high input voltages with wide input ranges: 400Vac, 3-phase (360-440V) or 480Vac, 3-phase (430-530V)
The HTP 300-FX and HTP 500-FXW series of compact, 3-phase, high voltage input AC-DC power supplies deliver up to 300W and 500W output power respectively.
The power supplies operate from a 3-phase line input of either 400Vac (360-440Vac range), or 480Vac (430-530Vac range). The units deliver a single output of 24V, 48V, or 125Vdc. Custom input and output voltages are available on request.
The power supplies are suitable for a broad spectrum of industrial applications including factory automation, industrial machinery and equipment.
Electronic protection includes inrush current limiting, reverse polarity protection, output current limiting with short-circuit protection and thermal shutdown in case of insufficient cooling. The units comply with EN62368-1 and equivalent safety standards. Filtering on the input and output contributes to low output ripple and noise. The input meets EN55032 Class A with wide margins with Class B available as an option.
The printed circuit boards are conformal coated for protection from humidity and airborne contaminants. The units are ruggedized for resistance to shock and vibration. They operate over a 0°C to +50°C temperature range for full specification – no derating required. Wider temperature ranges are available. The 300W version is cooled by conduction and natural convection and the 500W design by three high quality internal fans.
ABSOPULSE offers an extensive range of three-phase input power supplies. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
- 300W or 500W output power;
- Input: 400Vac, 3-phase (360-440V) or
480Vac, 3-phase (430-530V), or custom;
- Output: 24V, 48V, or 125Vdc or custom;
- Isolation: 4300Vdc input/output (5600Vdc type test);
- EMI: EN55032 Class A with wide margins;
- 0°C to +50°C operating temperature range – no derating;
- 300W version: cooling by conduction/convection;
- 500W version: cooling by high quality internal fans;
- Designed to meet EN62368-1 and equivalent safety standards;
- Conformal coating;
- 80% efficiency at full load minimum;
- Full electronic protection;
- FX chassis (300W): 153 x 67 x 351 mm (6″ x 2.63″ x 13.8) Includes baseplate, excludes terminals;
- FXW chassis (500W): 185.4 x 69.3 x 351 mm (7.3″ x 2.7″ x 13.8″) Includes baseplate, excludes terminals.
Copyright © ABSOPULSE Electronics Ltd