ABSOPULSE Electronics′ new FC 100-F2T Series of compact, AC-AC frequency converters are designed for rugged industrial applications that require universal ac-input voltage and pure sine-wave output voltage.
The frequency converters utilize ABSOPULSE′ field proven, microprocessor-controlled FCF 100 technology to generate 100VA continuous output power with pure sine wave output voltage. These universal input AC-AC frequency converters provide 115Vac continuous at 60Hz or 400Hz, or 230Vac continuous at 50Hz. DC-input versions of this design (120Vdc to 350Vdc) are also available.
The AC-DC input stage boosts the input voltage to a higher DC bus voltage, which feeds the DC-AC inverter to generate the required AC output. The high frequency conversion enables a compact construction, low weight and high efficiency.
Full electronic protection, generous design headroom and the exclusive use of components with established reliability contribute to high MTBF. The unit is manufactured at our plant under strict quality control.
- 100VA frequency converter – sinusoidal output voltage;
- Input: 95-264Vac (Universal) 47-430Hz;
- High DC-input voltage available: 120Vdc-350Vdc;
- Output: 115Vac continuous at 60Hz or 400Hz, or 230Vac continuous at 50Hz;
- Conduction and natural convection cooling (no fans);
- Operating temperature range: 0°C to +50°C for full spec.;
- Output-fail alarm, Form C (optional);
- Full electronic protection;
- 4300Vdc input to output isolation;
- Typical efficiency at full load: 80%;
- MTBF: Minimum 120,000 hours at 45°C;
- Heavy ruggedizing and conformal coating (optional);
- Dimensions: 114 x 58 x 256 mm (4.5″ x 2.3″ x 10.1″) H x W x D – chassis mount.