Railway DC-AC sine wave inverters offer protection from the ingress of moisture from powerful jets of water
The RSI 30-D1 series of railway DC-AC sine wave inverters are installed in IP66-rated waterproof, dust-proof die cast aluminium packages with sealed connectors which offer protection from the ingress of rain, humidity, sand, oil, metallic dust and other contaminants.
The RSI 30-D1 series uses microprocessor controlled high frequency PWM technology to deliver 30VA pure sine wave output voltage. Inputs include 24Vdc, 48Vdc, 72Vdc, 96Vdc or 110Vdc with wide EN50155 input ranges. The inverters provide 115Vac at 60Hz/400Hz, or 230Vac/50Hz or custom.
The railway inverters meet the requirements of EN50155 for electronic equipment used on railway rolling stock. They are equipped with heavy filtering on the input and output and comply with EN50121-3-2. They also meet EN61000-4-2, EN61000-4-3, EN61000-4-4, and EN61000-4-6. Other protection includes 3000Vdc input-output isolation, overload protection, thermal protection and current limiting.
Cooling is by internal conduction to the walls of the IP66 enclosure and by baseplate to an external chassis or cabinet wall. Additional convection occurs via the outside surface. This enables operation within a -25°C to +55°C temperature range without derating. The internal boards are ruggedized and conformal coated to withstand high levels of shock and vibration.
ABSOPULSE Electronics is an OEM of an extensive range of railway quality pure sine wave inverters. Most of our designs can be customized to meet customer specifications.
Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
- 30VA Railway quality dc-ac sine wave inverters;
- IP66-rated diecast aluminum package;
- EN50155 compliant;
- Input: 24Vdc, 36Vdc, 48Vdc, 72Vdc, 96Vdc, 110Vdc (EN50155 ranges);
- Output: 115Vac, 230Vac or custom;
- Line/load regulation: ±3% zero-load to full-load;
- EMI: EN50121-3-2;
- Internal boards ruggedized and conformal coated;
- Cooling: by internal conduction to walls of IP66 enclosure and by baseplate;
- -25°C to +55°C operating temperature range for full specification;
- Application-specific vents for pressure equalization (option);
- D1 IP66 enclosure: 220 x 120 x 80 mm (8.7″ x 4.7″ x 3.1″)
Copyright © ABSOPULSE Electronics Ltd.