With the release of the new CSI 1K-24/230-3XD3 and CSI 1K-125/230-2XD3 we have extended the line of rugged, industrial grade, IP66-rated inverters we can offer you up to 1000VA pure sine wave output voltage.
The 1kVA microprocessor-controlled high frequency PWM inverters convert either 24Vdc (21-230Vdc range) or 125Vdc (105-145Vdc range) input voltage to 230Vac continuous at 50Hz. Input and output are via sealed circular connectors, cable glands or custom connections.
We are working on further I/O configurations at 1kVA; please Contact us to discuss your requirements.
Filtering on the input and output contributes to low output ripple and noise. Electronic protection includes 2250Vdc input-output isolation, inrush current limiting and reverse polarity protection. The unit complies with EN60950-1, UL458 and corresponding CSA international safety standards.
The CSI 1K-24/230-3XD3-IP66 inverter is packaged in three IP66 rated die cast aluminum enclosures mounted on a base plate. The internal inverter modules are fully ruggedized and the boards are conformal coated for protection from high levels of shock and vibration. Cooling is by internal conduction to the walls of the IP66 enclosure and by baseplate to an external chassis or cabinet wall, with additional convection via the outside surface. This enables operation within a -25degC to +55degC temperature range for full specification. Installing the unit on a heat-sinking surface extends the full power range of this inverter.
The 1kVA inverters are suitable for operation in transportation, heavy industry, mining, military, marine, telecom, and oil and gas applications where protection from the ingress of water, sand, metal dust, oil, fire and other contaminants is critical. Depending on the target operating environment, ABSOPULSE IP66 (and IP67) rated inverters employ application-specific vents which ensure that pressure inside the enclosures is equalized, strain on connectors is minimized and the environmental seal remains impermeable. These measures all contribute to the long-term reliability of the units.
ABSOPULSE Electronics is an original equipment manuacturer (OEM) of an extensive range of railway grade power conversion solutions. We would be pleased to discuss this design or any of your application requirements with you contact us.
- 1kVA rugged, industrial inverter – pure sign wave output voltage;
- IP66 rated diecast aluminum package (IP67 on request);
- Input: 24Vdc (21-30Vdc input range) – 3 x D3 mechanical configuration;
- Input: 125Vdc nominal (105-145Vdc range) – 2 x D3 mechanical configuration;
- Output: 230Vac continuous at 50Hz;
- Other I/O values available according to customer requirements;
- Sealed circular connectors, MIL connectors, cable glands or custom;
- Application-specific vents for pressure equalization (if required);
- Internal boards ruggedized and conformal coated;
- Cooling: conduction and natural convection;
- -25°C to +50°C operating temperature range for full specification;
- EMI: EN55022 Class A with wide margins;
- Three D3 chassis on baseplate: 406 x 526 x 94mm (16” x 20.7” x 3.7”);
- Two D3 chassis on baseplate: 406 x 320 x 94 mm (16 x 13.44 x 3.7″);
Generic Data sheet – CSI-1K-24-230-3XD3 (IP66) Sine wave inverter
Generic Data sheet – CSI-1K-125-230-2XD3 (IP66) Sine wave inverter