DC-DC converters meet EN50155 for electronic equipment used on railway rolling stock
ABSOPULSE Electronics’ DCW 152R-F1 series of rugged, dual output railway DC-DC converters deliver up to 150W continuous output power. The converters operate from input sources of 48V, 72V, 96V or 110Vdc with wide EN50155 input voltage ranges. Output V1 provides any voltage in the range of 5V to 48Vdc (8A max) and V2 any output voltage in the range of 5V to 28Vdc (3A max). Both outputs are individually regulated, floating and isolated from each other. Custom input and output configurations are available on request.
DCW 152R-F1 series meets the requirements of EN50155 for electronic equipment used on railway rolling stock. The converters have heavy filtering on the input and output, and comply with EN50121-3-2 EMI requirements. They meet other railway standards including EN61000-4-2, EN61000-4-3, EN61000-4-4 and EN61000-4-6. Other protection includes 3000Vdc input-output isolation, reverse polarity protection, overload protection, rectangular current limiting with short-circuit protection and thermal shutdown in case of insufficient cooling.
Cooling is by conduction via baseplate, with additional cooling by natural convection through the cooling slots. The converters operate within a -25°C to +55°C cold plate temperature range without derating (-25°C to +70°C with derating). Heavy ruggedizing ensures that they withstand high levels of shock and vibration (IEC 61373 Cat 1 A&B). The internal boards are conformal coated for protection from moisture, humidity and airborne contaminants.
ABSOPULSE Electronics is an original equipment manufacturer (OEM) specializing in the design and manufacture an extensive range of custom railway quality power conversion solutions. All of our designs are built in-house.
For further information, please contact us.
- 150W continuous output power;
- Input: 48V, 72V, 96V or 110Vdc (wide EN50155 input voltage ranges);/li>
- Dual output: V1: any voltage in the range of 5V to 48Vdc (8A max); V2: any output 5V to 28Vdc (3A max)
- Meets EN50155 for electronic products used on railway rolling stock;
- EMI: EN50121-3-2;
- Cooled by conduction and natural convection;
- Operating temperature range: -25°C to +55°C cold plate for full spec.;
- Full electronic protection;
- Rugged construction;
- Internal boards are conformal coated – protection from moisture, contaminants;
- F1 chassis: 114 x 51 x 201 mm (4.5″ x 2″ x 7.9″) W x H x L.
Copyright © ABSOPULSE Electronics Ltd