The inverters employ field proven, microprocessor controlled high frequency PWM technology to convert 12Vdc, 36Vdc, 48Vdc or 125Vdc input to a 24Vac pure sine wave output. Regulation is better than 3% from no load to full load. Efficiency is a minimum of 80% at full load at 24Vdc output. New topology streamlines the circuitry, resulting in high MTBF at lower cost versus similar 115Vac output units.
The input and output are filtered for low noise. The input meets the requirements for EN55022 Class A with wide margins; Class B available on request. This ensures that the unit can be used in EMI sensitive environments, including residential areas, without any additional filtering.
Cooling is via baseplate to a heat-sinking surface and by natural convection. Most heat generating components are installed on aluminium heatsink blocks which are thermally connected to the base plate. This also ensures exceptional mechanical ruggedness. When installed on a heat-sinking surface, the +50C operating temperature can be extended up to 70C. Versions for -20C or lower temperatures are also available.
The compact, light-weight inverter is housed in a robust aluminium chassis. Conformal coating provides protection against humidity and airborne contaminants. Full ruggedizing provides immunity to high levels of shock and vibration.
Electronic protection includes 3000Vdc input to output isolation, inrush current limiting, output overload and short circuit protection, as well as thermal shutdown with automatic recovery. Large design headroom and the exclusive use of components with established reliability contribute to a high MTBF.
ABSOPULSE Electronics is an original equipment manufacturer (OEM). We design and manufacture an extensive range of industrial and railway grade ac-output power conversion products in-house in our custom built design and manufacturing facility.
- 50VA Sinusoidal output voltage
- Application: CCTV and security systems
- Sectors: transportation, mining, marine, oil rigs etc.
- DC-input: 12Vdc, 24Vdc, 36Vdc, 48Vdc or 125Vdc
- AC-output: 24Vac continuous at 50Hz
- Line-load regulation: 3% from no load to full load
- EMI: EN55022 Class A with wide margins; Class B on request
- Cooling by natural convection
- Full ruggedizing and conformal coating
- 0C to +50°C for full specification; up to +70C as well as -20C or lower operating temp. available
- Output-fail alarm, Form C (optional)
- Minimum 80% efficiency at full load
- Dimensions F1 chassis: 114 x 51 x 201 mm (4.5″ x 2″ x 7.9″) W x H x D
Copyright © ABSOPULSE Electronics Ltd