The HTP 1K-F6W series is the most recent addition to our line of 3-phase, high voltage input AC-DC power supplies. The units deliver up to 1000W output power from a compact 254 x 65 x 349 mm fan-cooled chassis. They are suitable for a broad range of industrial applications including factory automation, industrial machinery and equipment.
The power supplies operate from a three-phase line input of either 400Vac (360-440Vac range), or 480Vac (430-530Vac range). They deliver a single output of 24V, 48V, or 125Vdc. Custom input and output voltages are available on request.
The three-phase industrial quality designs are verified for 5600Vdc input to output isolation. Further electronic protection includes inrush current limiting, output current limiting with short-circuit protection and thermal shutdown in case of insufficient cooling and output over-voltage protection. The units are designed for compliance with EN62368-1 and equivalent safety standards. Filtering on the input and output contributes to low output ripple and noise. The input meets EN55032 Class A with wide margins with Class B available as an option.
The heavy-duty power supplies are ruggedized for resistance to shock and vibration and meet IEC 61373 Cat 1 A&B. The printed circuit boards are conformal coated for protection from humidity and airborne contaminants. Cooling is by high quality internal fans and by conduction by installing unit on heat-sinking surface (chassis or cabinet wall). The units operate over a 0°C to +50°C temperature range for full specification with no need for derating. Requirements for wider temperature ranges can also be accommodated.
ABSOPULSE offers an extensive line of three-phase input power supplies. Please contact us today to discuss your requirements.
- 1000W output power;
- Input: 3-phase 400Vac (360-440V) or
3-phase 480Vac, (430-530V), or custom;
- Output: 24V, 48V, or 125Vdc or custom;
- Isolation: 4300Vdc input/output (5600Vdc type test);
- 0°C to +50°C operating temperature range – no derating;
- Cooling by high quality internal fans;
- Designed to meet EN62368-1 and equivalent safety standards;
- Conformal coating for protection against humidity & airborne contaminants;
- 80% efficiency at full load depending on input/output;
- Full electronic protection;
- F6W chassis: 254 x 65 x 349 mm (10″ x 2.6″ x 13.75″) dimensions include baseplate, exclude terminals
Copyright © ABSOPULSE Electronics Ltd