The CSI 200-XX/24F3 and CSI 300-24/24FX series of rugged, high performance DC-AC inverters are designed for 24Vac industrial applications. The units deliver 200VA and 300VA respectively.
The industrial quality inverters use field-proven, microprocessor controlled high frequency PWM technology to deliver 24Vac isolated, pure sine wave output voltage. The CSI 200-XX/24F3 series operates from a nominal input of 24Vdc or 48Vdc. The CSI 300-24/24FX series accepts a nominal input of 24Vdc. Custom input voltages are available on request.
High frequency conversion enables compact construction, low weight and high efficiency. Efficiency is typically 80% at full load, depending on the input/output configuration required. The units are ruggedly constructed. The 200VA version is housed in a 132 x 62 x 290 mm enclosure; the 300VA have a 153 x 67 x 357 mm form factor.
The input and output are filtered for low noise. The input on both designs meets EN55022 Class A with wide margins (Class B on request). This ensures that the inverters can be used in EMI sensitive environments without additional filtering. The units are designed for compliance with C22.2 No. 107.1 – 01, UL 458 and EN/UL60950-1 standards. Electronic protection for both series includes overload, over-voltage, short circuit protection, inrush protection when connected to a DC source, and thermal shutdown with automatic recovery.
The operating temperature range for both series is 0°C to +50°C with no derating required. Cooling is by conduction via baseplate. Additional cooling is achieved by natural convection through the cooling slots. All heat generating components are installed on aluminum heatsink blocks which are thermally connected to the base plate. The units are typically chassis mounted. Requirements for custom mounting options can readily be accommodated.
ABSOPULSE Electronics designs and manufactures one of the broadest ranges of heavy-duty industrial and railway quality sine wave inverters available on the market today. Customized and fully custom.
To discuss these inverter designs or any of your power conversion requirements, please contact us.
- 200VA conduction/convection cooled – CSI 200-XX/24F3
- Input: 24Vdc (21-30Vdc) or 48Vdc (42-60Vdc operating range);
- EMI meets EN50121-3-2;
- F3 package: chassis mount, 132 x 62 x 290 mm (5.2″ x 2.5″ x 11.4″) W x H x D.
- 300VA conduction/convection cooled – CSI 300-24/24FX
- Input: 24Vdc (21-30Vdc);
- Output: 24Vac or custom;
- FX package: chassis mount, 153 x 67 x 357 mm (6″ x 2.7″ x 14.1″) W x H x D.
- Both 200VA and 300VA versions:
- Cooling by conduction and natural convection (no fans);
- 0°C to +50°C operating temperature range – no derating;
- Designed to comply with C22.2 No. 107.1-01, UL 458 and EN/UL60950-1;
- Conformal coating for protection against humidity & airborne contaminants;
- 80% efficiency at full load minimum;
- Full electronic protection.
Copyright © ABSOPULSE Electronics Ltd