The CSI-100-D1-IP66 series of DC/AC inverters are designed and built for applications that require an IP66-rated, rugged, waterproof, dust-proof, sand-proof, fire and explosion proof AC-output solution. The inverters are suitable for use in transportation, mining, marine, oil rigs and other severe environments.
The CSI-100-D1-IP66 inverters deliver up to 100VA pure sine wave output voltage. They use microprocessor controlled high frequency PWM technology to convert a 24Vdc, 36Vdc, 48Vdc or 125Vdc input to 115Vac at 60Hz or 400Hz, or 230Vac at 50Hz. Efficiency is a minimum of 80% at full load. The input and output are filtered for low output ripple and noise; high frequency ripple is less than 500mVrms. The input meets the requirements for EN55022 Class A with wide margins. This ensures that the unit can be used in EMI sensitive environments without additional filtering. Electronic protection includes inrush current limiting, reverse polarity protection, output current limiting and short-circuit protection. The inverter meets EN/UL60950-1 and equivalent industrial standards.
The CSI-100-D1-IP66 inverters are packaged in IP66-rated waterproof, die cast aluminum packages with sealed connectors, the inverters are protected from the rain, humidity, sand, dust, oil and other contaminants. The internal module is conformal coated for additonal protection from the effects of condensation. Ruggedizing ensures immunity to shock and vibration.
Cooling is by internal conduction to the walls of the IP66 enclosure and via baseplate to an external chassis or cabinet wall, or heatsink. Additional cooling is achieved by convection via the outside surface. This enables operation within a -25°C to +55°C temperature range for full specification. Wider temperature ranges are available on request.
ABSOPULSE Electronics is an original equipment manufacturer (OEM) of an extensive range of railway and industrial grade power conversion solutions. We specialize in fully custom solutions. All of our existing designs can also be modified to meet customer application requirements.
- 100VA Sinusoidal output voltage;
- IP66: waterproof, dust-proof, oil-proof;
- Sectors: transportation, mining, marine, oil rigs etc.;
- DC-input: 24Vdc, 36Vdc, 48Vdc or 125Vdc or custom;
- AC-output: 115Vac/60Hz or 400Hz; 230Vac/50Hz;
- I/O connectors: sealed cable glands or circular connectors;
- EMI: EN55022 Class A with margins;
- Internal module is ruggedized and conformal coated;
- Cooling: conduction and natural convection;
- -25°C to +50°C operating temperature range for full specification;
- Output-fail alarm, Form C (optional);
- Minimum 80% efficiency at full load;
- Application-specific vents for pressure equalization (option);
- D1, IP66 enclosure: 220 x 120 x 80 mm (8.7″ x 4.7″ x 3.1″) L x W x H, excluding mounting flanges
Copyright © ABSOPULSE Electronics Ltd