The CSI 30-D1 and CSI 50-D1 (IP66) Series of rugged, low voltage DC-AC inverters are designed for powering CCTV systems in transportation, mining, marine, oil rigs and other severe environments.
The inverters utilize field-proven, microprocessor controlled high frequency PWM technology to convert 12Vdc, 24Vdc, 36Vdc, 48Vdc or 125Vdc input to a 24Vac pure sine wave output. Regulation is better than ±3% from no load to full load. Efficiency is a minimum of 80% at full load at 24Vdc output. Custom input/output requirements can readily be accommodated.
Installed in IP66-rated waterproof, die cast aluminum packages with sealed connectors, the inverters are protected from the ingress of rain, humidity, sand, dust, oil and other contaminants.
The internal boards are ruggedized and conformal coated for immunity to high levels of shock and vibration. Cooling is by internal conduction to the walls of the IP66 enclosure and by baseplate to an external chassis or cabinet wall. Additional convection occurs via the outside surface. This enables operation within a -25°C to +55°C temperature range for full specification.
The input and output are filtered for low noise. The input meets the requirements for EN55022 Class A with wide margins. This ensures that the unit can be used in EMI sensitive environments, including residential areas, without additional filtering. Electronic protection includes inrush current limiting, reverse polarity protection, output current limiting and short-circuit protection. It meets EN/UL60950-1 and equivalent industrial standards.
ABSOPULSE Electronics is an original equipment manufacturer (OEM). We design and manufacture an extensive range of industrial and railway grade ac-output power conversion products in-house in our custom built design and manufacturing facility.
- 30VA or 50VA Sinusoidal output voltage;
- IP66: waterproof, dust-proof, oil-proof;
- Applications: CCTV cameras and security systems;
- Sectors: transportation, mining, marine, oil rigs etc.;
- DC-input: 12Vdc, 36Vdc, 48Vdc or 125Vdc or custom;
- AC-output: 24Vac at 50Hz, 30VA continuous;
- I/O connectors: sealed circular, cable glands or custom connections;
- Line/load regulation: ±3% from no load to full load
- EMI: EN55022 Class A with margins
- Internal boards ruggedized and conformal coated;
- Cooling: conduction and natural convection;
- -25°C to +50°C operating temperature range for full specification;
- Output-fail alarm, Form C (optional)
- Minimum 80% efficiency at full load
- Application-specific vents for pressure equalization (option);
- D1 IP66 enclosure: 267 x 117 x 4 mm (10.5″ x 4.6″ x 0.6″) L x W x H
Copyright © ABSOPULSE Electronics Ltd