Two fully independent regulated and isolated outputs each provide any voltage between of 5V and 125Vdc. A broad selection of DC-input voltages available.
The DCW 282-F1W Series is a recent addition to our line of dual output DC-DC converters with convection cooling. The design uses high efficiency power conversion topology to deliver up to 280W output power. The unit has two fully independent regulated and isolated outputs, each providing any voltage between of 5V and 125Vdc.
The converters are available with either fixed or wide range inputs. The fixed input voltages include 24Vdc, 36Vdc, 48Vdc, 125Vdc, or 250Vdc with wide input ranges. Models that accept wide input ranges of 20V to 60Vdc or 65V to 160Vdc, are also available.
Dual output, high input voltage, wide input range 200V to 370Vdc
The series is suitable for a broad range of industrial applications. They are designed for compliance with EN62368-1 and equivalent safety standards. Electronic protection includes 2250Vdc input-output isolation, inrush current limiting, reverse polarity, over voltage, over temperature and short circuit conditions. The input and output are filtered for low noise. The input meets EN55032 Class A with wide margins.
The converters operate at full specification over a 0°C to +50°C operating temperature range without derating. Cooling is by conduction to customer heat sink or chassis and by natural convection. This series is housed in a rugged, compact, vented 163 x 51 x 198 mm enclosure.
ABSOPULSE offers an extensive range of DC-DC converters designed for operation in rugged industrial environments. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
- Fixed: 24Vdc (21-30V), 36Vdc (31-41V), 48Vdc (42-56V), 125Vdc (105-145V) or 250Vdc (205-300V);
- Wide ranges: 20V – 60Vdc or 65V – 160Vdc also available;
- Wide range, high input voltage: 200 to 370Vdc (DCH 282-F1W, 250W design).
- 280W output power;
- Outputs V1 and V2: any voltage 5V to 125Vdc (10A max.);
- Outputs fully independent and regulated;
- ±1% regulation on each output.
- Conduction/convection cooled;
- 0°C to +50°C operating temp. range – no derating;
- EMI: EN55032 Class A with wide margins (curve B on request);
- Conformal coating and heavy ruggedizing (option);
- F1W chassis: 163 x 51 x 198 mm (6.4” x 2” x 7.8”) H x W x D.
Copyright © ABSOPULSE Electronics Ltd.