The power supplies are suitable for industrial applications including servo drives, factory automation, industrial machinery and equipment.
The 3500W power supply operates from a 480Vac 3-phase line input and deliver any single output voltage between 24V and 600Vdc. A DC-input version which accepts any voltage between 500V and 800Vdc, is also available.
The units are built with three, heavy-duty internal power modules. A built-in redundancy diode separates each module and allows for a number of units to be connected in parallel to achieve higher output power, or N+1 redundancy.
To ensure high reliability and long operating life, all critical components on the primary side are designed and tested for corona inception levels significantly higher than the operating voltage. The input and output are filtered for low noise. The input meets EN55022 Class A conducted and radiated requirements with wide margins. The power supplies comply with EN/UL60950-1 and equivalent industrial safety standards. Full electronic protection eliminates the possibility of failure due to abnormal operating conditions, including application errors.
The supplies are ruggedized and all printed circuits are conformal coated, providing immunity to shock, vibration (IEC 61373 Categories 1 A&B) and moisture. Heavy ruggedizing can be provided to ensure reliable operation under severe environmental conditions. The sturdy enclosure has a total footprint of 132 x 244 x 407 mm. Cooling is by high quality built-in fans.
ABSOPULSE offers a wide range of ac/dc and dc/dc power converters and ac/ac frequency converters with 3-phase input voltage. These designs can be adapted to meet your application requirements. We also provide fully-custom solutions with short delivery times and low set-up costs.
- Input: 3-phase, 480Vac
- DC-input in 500V to 800Vdc range available
- Output: any voltage between 24V and 600Vdc
- High input isolation – 5600V type test
- 3 internal modules separated by built-in redundancy diodes
- Modules separated by built-in redundancy diodes
- Parallel connection or N+1 redundancy possible
- Low noise
- Complies with EN/UL60950-1 and equivalent
- Cooling by high quality built-in fans
- Ruggedized and printed circuits conformal coated
- 80% min. efficiency at full load
- Full electronic protection
Copyright © ABSOPULSE Electronics Ltd.