The BAP 65-D3 series of DC-DC converters are designed for heavy-duty industrial applications that require IP66-rated protection.
Installed in die cast aluminum IP66-rated packages, the converters are protected from the ingress of water from powerful jets, metallic dust, dust, fog, sand, oil, salt, insects and other environmental contaminants. The input and output are via sealed cable glands, circular connectors or custom connections. Application-specific vents for pressure equalization ensure that pressure inside the enclosures is equalized, that the strain on connectors is minimized and the environmental seal remains impermeable.
The internal boards are ruggedized and conformal coated for immunity to high levels of shock and vibration. The internal module can can be potted (fully encapsulated) if the converter is installed in extreme environments applications.
The DC-DC converters utilize field proven topology to generate up to 300W output power. Nominal input voltages include 24Vdc (21-29V), 48Vdc (42-56V), 125V (105-145V) or custom. Single outputs include 12Vdc, 24Vdc, 48Vdc, 125Vdc or custom. Regulation is better than 1% from no load to full load across all line and load conditions.
The IP66-rated DC-DC converters operate within a -25°C to +55°C cold plate temperature range for full specification. Cooling is by internal conduction to the walls of the IP66 enclosure and by baseplate to an external chassis or cabinet wall, with additional convection via the outside surface.
Comprehensive electronic protection includes 1500Vdc input to output isolation, inrush current limiting and reverse polarity protection by internal crossbar diode at the input. Rectangular current limiting, overload, overvoltage and short circuit protection also contribute to the reliability of the converter.
ABSOPULSE Electronics is an Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) of an extensive range of railway grade power conversion solutions. All of our designs can be customized to meet your application requirements contact us.
- Industrial quality dc-dc converter;
- IP66-rated diecast aluminum package;
- Input: 24Vdc, 48Vdc, 125Vdc or custom;
- Output: 12Vdc, 24Vdc, 48Vdc, 125Vdc or custom;
- I/O connectors: sealed cable glands or custom;
- Application-specific vents for pressure equalization;
- Line/load regulation: ±1% zero-load to full-load;
- Internal boards ruggedized and conformal coated;
- Cooling: conduction and natural convection;
- -25°C to +50°C operating temperature range for full specification;
- D3 IP66 enclosure: 360 x 160 x 90 mm (14.2″ x 6.3″ x 3.5″ )
Copyright © ABSOPULSE Electronics Ltd