ABSOPULSE Electronics has released the CSI 280-F3 series of ultra-compact, high-performance dc/ac sine wave inverters. The units introduce new semiconductor technology and a unique design topology that simplifies the circuitry and enables significantly more compact construction, lower weight and cost, and higher MTBF than previous 300VA inverter designs. The total footprint of each unit is 132 x 64 x 300 mm.
CSI 280-F3 series inverters deliver fully isolated ″clean″ sinusoidal output voltage of 115VAC at 400Hz/60Hz or 230VAC at 50Hz. They typically operate from 24V, 48V, 110V or 125Vdc sources. Efficiency is a minimum of 80% at full load, depending on input/output configuration. The input and output are filtered for low noise. The input meets EN55032 Class A conducted and radiated requirements. An output-fail alarm (Form C) and remote shutdown or enable are available as options.
The CSI 280-F3 units comply with C22.2 No. 107.1 – 01, UL 458 and EN/UL60950-1 and equivalent industrial safety standards. Protection features include inrush current limiting, input to output isolation, output current limiting with short-circuit protection and thermal shutdown with self-resetting.
All models in the CSI 280-F3 inverter series operate at full specification (no de-rating) over a 0°C to +50°C temperature range. Extended temperature ranges are available on request. Cooling is by conduction to customer heat-sink or chassis and by natural convection.
ABSOPULSE designs and manufactures a wide range of industrial and railway quality sine wave power conversion products. All designs can be customized. We also design and manufacture fully custom units.
- Sinusoidal output voltage
- A unique new design topology enables compact construction and high MTBF
- Input: 24V, 48V, 110V or 125Vdc
- Output: 115Vac continuous at 60Hz or 400Hz; or 230Vac continuous at 50Hz
- Filtered input and output – low noise
- Full electronic protection
- Minimum 80% efficiency at full load
- Complies with C22.2 No. 107.1 – 01, UL 458, EN60950-1 and equivalent
- Conduction and convection cooled (no fans required)
- 0°C to +50°C operating temperature range at full specification (no de-rating)
- Total footprint: 132 x 64 x 300 mm (W x H x D)
Copyright © ABSOPULSE Electronics Ltd