The output has a second-stage high performance filter which reduces the residual output ripple to less than 100mVrms and delivers a very smooth pure sine wave output. The input and output are filtered for low noise. The input meets the requirements for EN55022 Class A for conducted noise and radiated emissions with wide margins. Very low output noise ensures that the system can be used to power sensitive electrical and electronic equipment in a broad spectrum of applications. Typical operating environments include electrical utilities, power plants, telecom, industrial automation and control, and engineering labs.
The 1kVA inverters provide a single output of 115Vac continuous at 60Hz or 400Hz, or 230Vac continuous at 50Hz. They operate from DC voltages of 48V, 110V, 125Vdc or custom. Regulation is better than 5% from 5% load to full load; tighter regulation is available. The units are built with internal power modules. The DC-DC input stage boosts the DC voltage which feeds the DC-AC inverter to generate the required AC output.
CSI 1K-3U3LN Series employs field proven microprocessor controlled high frequency PWM technology, which allows for compact construction, low weight and high efficiency. The ruggedly constructed chassis-mount units measure 132 x 187 x 407 mm (5.2 x 7.4 x 16″). They are also available in 19″ rack–mount format. Full ruggedizing and conformal coating can be provided for protection from high levels of shock and vibration, and moisture.
The inverters have 1700Vdc input to output isolation, which will vary depending on customer input/output voltage requirements. The inverters are protected from overload, over voltage and short-circuit conditions. They are designed to meet C22.2 No. 107.1-01, UL 458 and EN/UL60950-1 and equivalent industrial safety standards.
High quality built-in fans provide sufficient cooling for operation at full specification over a 0°C to +50°C temperature range without de-rating. Extended temperature ranges can be provided.
ABSOPULSE Electronics is an original equipment manufacturer (OEM). We design and manufacture an extensive range of industrial and railway grade pure sine wave inverters in-house.
- 1kVA Sinusoidal output voltage
- Output Ripple/Noise: output ripple less than 100mVrms
- EMI: EN55022 Class A; Class B on request
- AC-output: 115Vac continuous at 60Hz or 400Hz, or 230Vac continuous at 50Hz;
- DC-input: 48V (42 – 56V), 110V (90 – 130V), 125Vdc (106 – 145V)
- Designed to meet C22.2 No. 107.1 – 01, UL 458 and EN 60950-1
- Cooling: high quality built-in fans
- Operating temperature range: 0°C to +50°C for full spec.
- Output-fail alarm, Form C (optional)
- Remote shutdown (optional)
- Full electronic protection
- Typical efficiency at full load: 80%
- MTBF: 110,000 hours at 45°C
- Indicators: green high intensity output ON LED
- Robust construction;
- Heavy ruggedizing and conformal coating optional
- Dimensions: 132 x 187 x 407 mm (5.2 x 7.4 x 16″) H x W x D – chassis mount;
- 19″ rack–mount format available