The PSI 300 Series of rugged DC-AC inverters employ microprocessor controlled high frequency PWM technology to deliver 300VA pure sine wave output voltage. New design topology enables compact construction; the units each measure just 155 x 72 x 269mm.
Immunity to high levels of shock and vibration, moisture, insects and airborne contaminants is ensured by fully encapsulating the inverter with a thermally conductive MIL-grade silicon rubber compound, which has UL94V-0 flammability rating. The units are rated for continuous operation at 70°C with installation on appropriate size of heat-sinking surface. They are suitable for powering sensitive electronic loads in mining, transportation, oilrigs and other severe environments.
The PSI 300 inverters provide a single, stable sine wave output of 115Vac continuous at 60Hz or 400Hz, or 230Vac continuous at 50Hz. They operate from line voltages of 24V, 48V, 110V or 125Vdc. Output regulation is ±2% combined across all input line and load conditions. The input and output are filtered for low noise. The input meets EN55022 Class A conducted and radiated requirements with wide margins. An output-fail alarm (Form C) and remote shutdown or enable are available as options. Efficiency at full load is typically 80%, depending on customer input voltage requirements. Remote shutdown or enable are available on custom versions.
The inverters are equipped with comprehensive protection circuitry including inrush current limiting, reverse-polarity protection, input/output isolation, output current limiting with short-circuit protection and thermal shutdown with automatic reset in case of insufficient cooling. The units meet C22.2 No. 107.1 – 01, UL 458 and EN/UL60950-1 and equivalent industrial safety standards.
We offer an extensive range of industrial and railway grade sine wave inverters that are designed and manufactured for heavy-duty applications. If you would like to discuss your requirements for an ac-output or any other power conversion product, contact us here.
- Pure sine wave output
- Full encapsulation ensures immunity to high shock & vibration, moisture, insects and airborne contaminants
- Input: 24V, 48V, 110V or 125Vdc or custom
- Output: 115Vac continuous at 60Hz or 400Hz; or 230Vac continuous at 50Hz or custom
- Filtered input and output – low noise
- Conduction cooling via base plate to customer chassis or heat-sink
- -40°C to +70°C operating temperature range without derating
- Compact design: 155 x 72 x 269 mm (W x H x D)
- Full electronic protection
- Minimum 80% efficiency at full load
- Complies with C22.2 No. 107.1 – 01, UL 458, EN60950-1 and equivalent
Copyright © ABSOPULSE Electronics Ltd.