ABSOPULSE Electronics′ new CSI 100-F2 Series of compact, dc-ac inverters designed for rugged industrial applications that require high dc-input voltages and wide input voltage ranges. They are suitable for operation in electrical utilities, power plants, telecom, industrial automation and control.
The 100VA inverters operate from a single, DC input of 24Vdc (21-30Vdc), 48Vdc (42-60Vdc), 110Vdc (95-130V), 125Vdc (105-145V), 250Vdc (210-280V), 300Vdc (250-350V) or custom. They deliver an isolated pure sine wave output of 115Vac/0.8Arms continuous at 60Hz or 400Hz or 230Vac/0.4Arms continuous at 50Hz. Inverter efficiency is typically 80% at full load. Regulation is better than 3% from zero load to full load; tighter regulation is available.
The CSI 100-F2 series employs field proven microprocessor controlled CFC 100 high frequency pulse width modulated topology. The use of high frequency conversion enables compact construction, low weight and high efficiency. The rugged, chassis-mount units measure 114 x 58 x 256 mm. Conduction to customer heat-sink or chassis and natural convection provide sufficient cooling for operation over an 0°C to +50°C temperature range for full specification.
The input and output are filtered for low noise. Low output noise ensures that the system can be used to power sensitive electrical and electronic equipment in a wide range of applications. The input meets the requirements for EN55022 Class A for conducted noise and radiated emissions with wide margins.
Full electronic protection includes 3000Vdc input to output isolation, overload, over voltage, short-circuit protection and inrush current limiting. The units are designed to meet C22.2 No. 107.1-01, UL 458 and EN/UL60950-1 and equivalent industrial safety standards.
ABSOPULSE Electronics is an original equipment manufacturer (OEM). We design and manufacture an extensive range of industrial and railway grade pure sine wave inverters in-house.
- 100VA Sinusoidal output voltage;
- DC-input: 24Vdc, 48Vdc, 110Vdc, 125Vdc, 250Vdc, 300Vdc (wide ranges up to 350Vdc);
- AC-output: 115Vac or 230Vac continuous;
- Cooling: conduction and natural convection
- Operating temperature range: 0°C to +50°C for full spec.
- Output-fail alarm, Form C (optional)
- Designed to meet C22.2 No. 107.1 – 01, UL 458 and EN 60950-1
- Full electronic protection
- Typical efficiency at full load: 80%
- MTBF: 120,000 hours at 45°C
- Heavy ruggedizing and conformal coating (optional)
- Dimensions: 114 x 58 x 256 mm (4.5″ x 2.3″ x 10.1″) H x W x D – chassis mount;