ABSOPULSE Electronics’ CTP 300-5M series of DC-AC inverters provide 300VA output power with 3-phase pure sine wave output voltage. The series employs field-proven, microprocessor controlled high frequency PWM technology to deliver a 3-phase output of 208Vrms (line-to-line) at 60 or 400Hz, or 380Vrms or 400Vrms (line-to-line) at 50 or 60Hz. Voltages of 115Vrms, 220Vrms or 240Vrms phase-to-neutral can also be used. The inverters operate from DC voltages of 24V, 48V, 110V or 125Vdc. Custom input and output voltages are also available. Both input and output are filtered for low noise. The input meets EN 55022 Class A for conducted noise and radiated emissions with wide margins.
Electronic protection includes inrush current limiting, reverse polarity protection, input transient clamping, input to output isolation of 1500Vdc, output current limiting and short-circuit protection. The CTP 300 meets EN/UL60950-1 and equivalent industrial standards.
Cooled by natural convection and conduction via the baseplate to a heat-sinking surface, the inverter operates at full specification over a 0°C to +50°C temperature range (no de-rating) and requires no fans. The units are built with three CSI 100 internal modules, and a 3-phase control module internal modules assembled in a rugged 4.4″ x 6″ x 7″ open-frame chassis. The CTP 300 inverters are also available in fully enclosed convection cooled packages.
- Sinusoidal output voltage
- DC-input: 24V, 48V, 110V, 125Vdc
- AC-output: 208Vrms (L-L)/3-phase continuous at 60 or 400Hz; or
380Vrms or 400Vrms (L-L)/ 3-phase continuous at 50 or 60Hz; or
Phase-to-neutral voltages: 115Vrms, 220Vrms or 240Vrms
- EMI: EN55022 Class A with margins
- Designed to meet C22.2 No. 107.1 – 01, UL 458 and EN 60950-1
- Cooled by natural convection and conduction
- Operating temperature range: 0°C to +50°C for full spec.
- Full electronic protection
- Typical efficiency at full load: 80%
- Rugged construction is standard
- Heavy ruggedizing and conformal coating if required
- Dimensions of open-frame chassis: 112 x 151 x 177 mm (4.4″ x 6″ x 7″) H x W x D