The CTP 1K series of rugged modular dc-ac inverter systems employ microprocessor controlled technology to deliver 3-Phase 1000VA continuous output power with pure sine wave output voltage. New design topology simplifies the circuitry and enables compact construction, low weight, low cost and high MTBF. The chassis mounted units have a footprint of only 127 x 191 x 345 mm.
The inverters are suitable for industrial applications where a low power, three phase AC voltage solution is required, including for 400Hz servo systems to test avionic instrumentation and equipment, and for testing small 3-phase equipment in engineering labs.
The CTP 1K series offers 3-phase outputs of 208Vrms, 380Vrms or 400Vrms (line-to-line) at the required frequency. Phase-to-neutral voltages of 115Vrms, 220Vrms or 240Vrms can also be used. The units operate from DC voltages of 24V, 48V, 110V, 125Vdc or custom. The input and output are filtered for low noise. The input meets EN55022 Class A requirements for conducted noise and radiated emissions with wide margins.
The units have full electronic protection which includes inrush current limiting, reverse polarity protection, input to output isolation, output current limiting with short-circuit protection and thermal shutdown with auto-resetting. They meet C22.2 No. 107.1 – 01, UL 458 and EN/UL60950-1 and equivalent industrial standards.
The fan cooled series delivers 1kVA continuous power over a 0°C to +50°C temperature range without de-rating. Wider operating temperature ranges are also available. Other options include heavy ruggedizing and conformal coating for immunity from high levels of shock, vibration and moisture, custom input/output configurations, remote shutdown or enable, a Form C output fail alarm and EN55022 Class B EMI filtering.
ABSOPULSE Electronics is an original equipment manufacturer (OEM). We design and manufacture an extensive range of industrial and railway grade ac-output power conversion products in-house, all at reasonable prices.
- Sinusoidal output voltage
- DC-input: 24V, 48V, 110V, 125Vdc
- AC-output: 208Vrms (L-L)/3-phase continuous at 60 or 400Hz; or
380Vrms or 400Vrms (L-L)/ 3-phase continuous at 50 or 60Hz; or
Phase-to-neutral voltages: 115Vrms, 220Vrms or 240Vrms
- EMI: EN55022 Class A; Class B on custom units
- Designed to meet C22.2 No. 107.1 – 01, UL 458 and EN 60950-1
- Cooled by high quality built-in fans
- Operating temperature range: 0°C to +50°C for full spec.
- Output-fail alarm, Form C (optional)
- Remote shutdown (optional)
- Full electronic protection
- Typical efficiency at full load: 80%
- Rugged construction is standard; heavy ruggedizing and conformal coating optional
- Dimensions: 127 x 191 x 318 mm(H x W x D) compact chassis mount package