ABSOPULSE Electronics BPM 300-F0 is a compact battery presence monitor (BPM) designed to indicate whether the backup battery is no longer connected to the backup system in industrial applications. Without this unit, it is difficult to detect battery presence in real time.
This BPM 300-F0 is designed for systems with 3A max battery current. It continuously monitors whether the battery is connected to the battery input terminal. If the battery is removed, if the contacts are corroded, if the battery fuse is blown or the battery starts drying up, the unit generates an alarm signal by Form B relay contact. The BPM is connected between the battery and the battery terminal of the system. It is self-powered and does not require any further connections (2 terminals in, 2 terminals out).
The battery presence monitor offers a wide input voltage operating range of 21V to 130Vdc, which allows operation from 24V, 36V, 48V, 72V, 96V, 110V or 125Vdc nominal input sources. The charge or load current is 3A.
The BPM 300-F0 generates a very low amount of heat, so convection cooling is sufficient, even at operating temperatures higher than 50°C. The chassis-mount unit is ruggedized and conformal coated, and measures 88 x 48 x 155 mm (W x H x L).
ABSOPULSE Electronics is an original equipment manufacturer (OEM). We design and manufacture a broad range of industrial and railway quality switching power supplies. Customized and fully custom.
- Input: 21-130Vdc operating range, Suitable for systems with 24V, 36V, 48V, 72V, 96V, 110V and 125Vdc as nominal input;
- Output: the same as input/current limit 3A;
- Alarm output: Form B contacts, fail open;
- EMI: EN55032 Class A with margins;
- Designed to meet EN/EN62368-1;
- Full electronic protection;
- Efficiency at full load: 98%
- Cooling: conduction and natural convection
- Operating temperature range: 0°C to +50°C for full spec.
- MTBF: 160,000 hours at 45°C
- Ruggedizing and conformal coating
- F0 chassis: 88 x 48 x 155 mm (3.47″ x 1.9″ x 6.1″) W x H x D chassis mount.
Copyright © ABSOPULSE Electronics Ltd.