The LPS 2K5-U/4x12CT ac/dc power supply with PFC input and four isolated outputs was developed for applications that require output voltages in the 12V to 48Vdc range, with high current. This 2500W, heavy-duty industrial grade unit is suitable for engineering and product test labs.
Each module provides a 12Vdc/50A floating output which can be connected in series or in parallel in any combination from 12V/200A to 48V/50A. In addition, several LPS 2K5 units can be combined to generate voltages of up to 7.5kW power.
The LPS 2K5-U/4x12CT accepts a universal AC-input voltage (95V to 264Vac). The power factor is corrected to a minimum of 0.97 at full load for the entire input range. The preferred input voltage is 230Vac for full output power. If the unit is plugged into a standard 115Vac outlet, the output power is limited to 1500W by the capacity of the outlet. This versatile power supply can also be used as a battery replacer with paralleled outputs of 12V/200A or 24V/100A.
Each module is equipped with an ON/OFF switch which allows a gradual increase in output power. The breaker on the AC-input can also be used as the main ON/OFF switch for the entire system.
Efficiency at full load is over 80%. Protection features include 4,300Vdc input to output isolation, output current limiting with short-circuit protection and thermal shutdown with self-resetting. The input and output are filtered for low noise. The modules comply with EN61000-3-2 and EN61000-3-12 directives for low input harmonic distortion as well as EN/UL60950-1 and equivalent industrial safety standards.
ABSOPULSE is an OEM of an extensive range of heavy-duty, industrial power conversion products. These designs can be adapted to meet exact customer requirements. We also provide fully-custom solutions with short delivery times and low set-up costs.
- Heavy-duty ′workhorse′ for engineering & product test labs
- Four galvanically isolated modules
- Each module delivers 12Vdc/50A
- Versatile design – modules easily configured into various voltage combinations
- Modules connected in series or parallel to generate from 12Vdc/200A to 48Vdc/50A
- Power Factor Corrected (PFC) input
- Universal AC-input voltage (95V – 264Vac)
- ON/OFF switch on each module allows a gradual increase in output power
- ON/OFF switch for the entire system via breaker on AC-input
- Efficiency at full load 80% minimum
- Cooling by two high quality built-in fans
- Full electronic protection