The MIW-50-D0-IP66 and MIW-100-D0-IP66 Series of compact power supplies deliver 50W and 100W respectively. They are designed for low power applications that require a rugged waterproof, dust-proof, ac/dc or dc/dc power conversion solution. The power supplies target heavy industry, transportation, mining, marine, military, oil & gas, telecom, electrical utility, and other harsh environments.
Both series operate across a full universal input range of 95V to 264Vac and provide a single output of 12V, 24V, 36V, 48V, 72V, 130Vdc or custom. The 50W series also offers 5Vdc output voltage. Both series also accept dc-inputs of 250Vdc (210-290V), 300Vdc (250-350V), or custom. Efficiency rating is load dependent, typically a minimum of 80% at full load.
Packaged in compact 148 x 108 x 75 mm IP66-rated die cast aluminum sealed enclosures, the units are protected from the effects of moisture, humidity, sand, dust, oil and other contaminants. To ensure immunity to shock, vibration and moisture, the internal boards are ruggedized and conformal coated.
Conduction and natural convection provide sufficient cooling for operation within a -25°C to +70°C temperature range with derating. They operate within a -25°C to +55°C temperature range for full specification without the need for derating. The input and output are filtered for low noise. The input meets EN55032 Class A with wide margins. The power supplies are designed for compliance with EN/UL60950-1 and equivalent safety standards. Electronic protection includes 4300Vdc input-output isolation, inrush current limiting, reverse polarity, over voltage, over temperature and short circuit conditions.
- Industrial quality AC-DC or DC-DC power supply;
- Waterproof IP66 enclosure;
- Input: Universal 95V – 264Vac, 250Vdc (210-290V), 300Vdc (250-350V) or custom;
- Output: 12V, 24V, 36V, 48V, 72V, 130Vdc or custom (50W version also accepts 5V input);
- EMI: EN55032 Class A with margins (Curve B on request);
- Conduction and convection cooled;
- Operating temp range -25°C to +55°C (no derating);
- Connector: Sealed, circular, cable glands, MIL or custom;
- Internal modules ruggedized and conformal coated;
- D0 chassis: 178 x 108 x 78 mm (7.0″ x 4.25″ x 3.05″) – L x W x H – include flanges/baseplate.