The inverters are suitable for a range of industrial applications where a 10kVA, three phase AC voltage solution is required. These include testing 3-phase equipment in engineering labs, powering motor-driven equipment, pumps, air conditioners, air compressors and other industrial equipment.
The CTP 10K Series offers 3-phase outputs of 380Vrms or 400Vrms (line-to-line) at the required frequency. Phase-to-neutral voltages of 220Vrms or 240Vrms can also be used. The units operate from 48V, 125V, 250Vdc or custom DC input voltages. The input modules convert the input voltage to an internal DC voltage, which feeds the DC/AC output module. High frequency conversion enables a compact construction and high efficiency. The input and output are filtered for low noise. The input meets the requirements of EN55022 Class A for conducted noise and radiated emissions with generous margins.
The systems are constructed with up to four heavy-duty modules in a 9U x 19″ x 16″ rack-mount or chassis-mount assembly. This mechanical configuration may vary depending on customer input/output requirements. Additional heavy ruggedizing and conformal coating can be provided for applications where immunity to very high levels of shock and vibration, and moisture is required.
Comprehensive electronic protection includes inrush current limiting, reverse polarity protection, high isolation, output current limiting with short-circuit protection and thermal shutdown with automatic recovery in case of insufficient cooling. The system meets C22.2 No. 107.1-01, UL 458, EN/UL60950-1 and equivalent industrial standards.
The CTP 10K inverters are cooled by high quality built-in fans. They deliver the full 10,000VA continuous power over a 0°C to +50°C operating temperature range without de-rating. Wider temperature range requirements are can be accommodated on request.
Options are available on this design include custom input/output combinations, remote shutdown or enable and a Form C output fail alarm.
ABSOPULSE Electronics is an original equipment manufacturer (OEM). We offer an extensive range of industrial and railway grade ac-output power conversion products which are all designed and manufactured in-house. Our line of 3-phase inverters includes output voltages ranging from 300VA to over 10kVA.
- Sinusoidal output voltage;
- DC-input: 48V, 125V or 250dc (or custom);
- AC-output: 380Vrms or 400Vrms (L-L)/ 3-phase continuous at 50 or 60Hz; or
Phase-to-neutral voltages: 220Vrms or 240Vrms;
- EMI: EN55022 Class A (Class B custom);
- Designed to meet C22.2 No. 107.1 – 01, UL 458 and EN 60950-1;
- Cooled by high quality built-in fans;
- Operating temperature: 0°C to +50°C for full spec. (wider temp. range option);
- Output-fail alarm, Form C (option);
- Remote shutdown or enable (option);
- Full electronic protection;
- Efficiency at full load: 80% (typical);
- Rugged construction;
- Heavy ruggedizing & conformal coating (optional);
- 19″ rack-mount or chassis mount.