The DCW 282-F1W Series is a recent addition to ABSOPULSE’s line of dual output, convection cooled dc-dc converters. The design uses high efficiency power conversion topology to deliver up to 280W output power. The unit has two fully independent regulated and isolated outputs, each providing any voltage between of 5V and 125Vdc.
The converters are available with either fixed or wide range inputs. The fixed input voltages include 36Vdc, 48Vdc, 125Vdc, or 250Vdc with wide input ranges. Models that accept wide input ranges of between 20-60Vdc or 65-160Vdc, are also available.
The series is suitable for a broad range of industrial applications. They are designed for compliance with EN/UL60950-1 and equivalent safety standards. Electronic protection includes 2250Vdc input-output isolation, inrush current limiting, reverse polarity, over voltage, over temperature and short circuit conditions. The input and output are filtered for low noise. The input meets EN55022 Class A with wide margins.
The series operates at full specification over a 0°C to +50°C operating temperature range without derating. Cooling is by conduction to customer heat sink or chassis and by natural convection. This series is housed in a rugged, compact, vented 163 x 51 x 200 mm enclosure.
ABSOPULSE offers an extensive range of DC-DC converters designed for operation in rugged industrial environments. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
- Fixed: 24Vdc (21-30V), 36Vdc (31-41V), 48Vdc (42-56V), 125Vdc (105-145V) or 250Vdc (205-300V);
- Wide ranges: 20V – 60Vdc or 65V – 160Vdc also available;
- Wide range, high input voltage: 200 to 370Vdc (DCH 282-F1W, 250W model).
- 280W output power;
- Outputs V1 and V2: any voltage 5V to 125Vdc (10A max.);
- Outputs fully independent and regulated;
- ±1% regulation on each output.
- Conduction/convection cooled;
- 0°C to +50°C operating temp. range – no derating;
- EMI: EN55022 Class A with wide margins (curve B on request);
- Conformal coating and heavy ruggedizing (option);
- F1W chassis: 163 x 51 x 200 mm (6.4″ x 2″ x 7.9″) H x W x D.